A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bloom, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bloom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Brandon Bloom MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Bloom practices Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.