A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Blum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Blum, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Blum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Garret Blum MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Blum practice?
- Dr. Matthew Blum has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Blum practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.