Dr. Matthew Boes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Boes?

No more shoulder discomfort

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Being extremely active and in the gym daily I was dealing with chronic shoulder pain to the point I couldn't take it. Dr Boes preformed a surgery on me and I cant remember the last time it has felt this good. it literally feels 100%

Best orthopaedic in North Carolina

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I had a shoulder injury that was not corrected by several other orthopaedic doctors for over a year. I am a police officer so it was crucial that my injury was corrected. After a year I was referred to Dr. Boes, and after one visit he pinpointed exactly what was wrong and how it needed to be repaired. He had me at Rex Hospital for surgery two weeks later. He was great explaining exactly what was going to happen, because I had never had any surgery before and was pretty nervous. After surgery he contacted me personally at home several times to check on me and make sure I was doing well. Every appointment post surgery was awesome, he listened to any concerns I had and made sure I was progressing like he wanted. I am happy to say after almost two years of severe chronic pain, I am completely back to normal, in the gym working out, running, and back to work with absolutely no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Boes, after my experience he is definitely the best around!!

Fixed My Knee

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I came to Dr. Boes several months ago for a total knee replacement. I was very happy with my outcome and felt well cared for throughout the process. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a good orthopedic doctor.

Great Knee Doc

Posted on May 27th, 2013

I'm 28 years old and have been dealing with knee pain since middle school. After seeing several doctors I thought it was something I was just going to have to live with. I wanted to be more active so I gave it another shot, and saw a few orthopedic surgeons who recommended surgeries, which sounded painful with long recovery times. But then I was referred to Dr. Boes and things changed for the better! He took time to explain that I was dealing with muscle imbalance around by kneecap joint. His explanation sounded straightforward and I felt like he was genuinely concerned about my well-being. Instead of a painful operation, he prescribed simple stretches and anti- inflammatories. He told me it would be a long recovery process, but to stick with it. I followed his recommendations and couldn't be happier. I am now PAIN-FREE and ACTIVE - i can go on runs and bike rides!!! Thank you, Dr. Boes.

Rotator Cuff

Posted on February 17th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Boes was highly satisfactory. He didn't rush me into surgery, preferring physical Therapy as a first choice. When surgery was determined to be necessary, scheduling was prompt. My post-op experience was extremely pain free immediately after and his schedule for beginning therapy and resuming partial and then full activity seemed long at first but was right on target for maximizing my chances of a full recovery. And a full recovery I have had. My shoulder is now at 100% effectiveness and has been since about 9 months post-op.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 1st, 2013

I had originally thought that I just needed some help with a bad rotator cuff. Unfortunately, after x-rays & an MRI Dr. Boes gave me the news that I needed a complete shoulder replacement. He spent all the time that was needed to explain exactly what the procedure entailed and then continued the visit making sure that I understood everything and my fears were assuaged. At no time did I feel rushed or not heard. When my insurance company denied the pain management team Dr. Boes had suggested, he took it upon himself to manage & maintain any and all pain I might experience after the surgery. I'm now 6 months out and for the first time in I don't how many years I am completely pain free with a range of motion of almost 100%. My one & only complaint is that Dr. Boes doesn't specialize in spines as well. He has raised the bar for what I now expect from doctors here in the Raleigh, NC area.

Great Orthopaedic Surgeon - I'm back to playing

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I saw Dr. Boes for a torn ACL and am extremely pleased with my results. I had my surgery a year ago and am happy to say that I am back playing in my regular tennis league. When the injury occurred I was devastated and I KNEW that something was very wrong with my knee. Dr. Boes made the time to see me the very same day I called his office. He is an excellent and compassionate doctor. Right away I felt like I was well taken care of. Suffice it to say, the injury required surgery. Dr. Boes took me through the process step-by-step and I'm happy to say that feel like I have my normal knee back. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on August 1st, 2017