Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bong graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Bong practice?
Dr. Matthew Bong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartland, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Waukesha Orthopedic Surgeons.