A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bong
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bong graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Bong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Bong practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bong has 11 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Bong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Waukesha Orthopedic Surgeons.