A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bong graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Bong practice?
Dr. Matthew Bong practices Surgery, Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Waukesha Surgeons, Waukesha Family Physicians, Waukesha Orthopedic Surgeons, and Waukesha Cardiothoracic Surgeons.