A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bong graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Bong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Bong practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bong has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Bong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Orthopedic Surgeons.