Dr. Matthew Boone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Boone?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Boone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2016

I can't say enough about the great care that I have received from Dr Boone over the last ten years. Dr. Boone is kind, compassionate, thorough and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Boone and Edinger Medical.

July 9th, 2015

Not What I'm Looking for in a Dr./Patient Relationship

Dr. Boones seems very knowledgeable and will spend time with you but he will bill you for every thing you discuss. The front office (in HB) is a disaster, (they are obviously not customer service oriented, can't even say hello or crack a smile, must be a miserable working environment there) and don't get me started with the billing dept. It took 14 months and 3 different people in the AP/AR Dept. to resolve a simple lab test coding issue with my insurance company. What really put me over the top though is that recently, I have been diagnosed with having early stages of a pretty debilitating disease by Dr. Boone. He told me to reach out to him if it got worse. Well the last month I had my first "flare up" so I called his office on Monday morning and spoke to his front office. I told them it was about a diagnosis Dr. Boone had given me and that I needed a referral. I asked that he call me back and let them know if was a sensitive issue to me and I wanted to keep it confidential and speak to Dr Boone directly. I then received a call back late Tuesday afternoon from the front office informing me that Dr. Boone wanted to know what it was about. I told them again that it was a sensitive issue and that I needed a referral from Dr. Boone but I wanted to talk to him directly. It's now been 3 business days since I first called his office and I haven't heard from him. My systoms are getting worse. I had to ask myself, is this the type of Dr. I need when I need him the most. I'll be moving on from Dr. Boone and EMG.

September 10th, 2011

Great Doctor, great person

Dr. Boone is just a great Doctor,working hard to take care of his patients. He is also a great human being

July 24th, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you for your care!

June 29th, 2017