A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Boyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Boyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Boyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael Boyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Boyer practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.