A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Boyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Boyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Boyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Boyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Boyer practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.