Dr. Matthew Braasch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Braasch?

October 5th, 2017

Kidney Stones!

Dr. Braasch recently treated me for a few large kidney stones. I was impressed with Dr. Braasch and his staff immediately. He took the time to listen to me and came up with a plan. He performed laser lithotripsy and successfully broke up 3 stones. Given the situation, I experienced minimal discomfort from both the procedure and the stent. I will definitely stick with Dr. Braasch and his team as we come up with a plan to avoid stones in the future.

September 28th, 2017

Wow... just amazing!

I have a history of kidney stone and suspected I had another. I got in to see Dr. Braasch quickly. He saw me, his office got a pre-authorization done for a CT, and they immediately performed my CT. Dr. Braasch saw me back in his office immediately following my scan, reviewed my images, and did a cystoscopy before I left. This was all accomplished in less than two and a half hours. Everyone treated me well and I am so impressed with my experience with Dr. Braasch and staff. Thank you Everyone!

August 8th, 2014