Matthew Brackman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Matthew Brackman?

The new me

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr brackman is the best Very professional Answered all of my questions He has agreat personality and a wonderful bed side manner He was the first doctor I went to inquiring about the gastric sleeve and every thing worked out great I feel very lucky to have found him thanks Dr Brackmam

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Brackman is the type of doctor I like. Cut and dry straight to the point. He didn't sugar coat things. Told me how it was going to be.. gave me all the knowledgeable info.. nothing bad to say... Awesome doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Best doctor

The Best

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Brackman has been there for my, my wife, and now my brother. I wouldn't go to another surgeon. He always explains things well, truly cares about our well being. He often has said he treats his patients like they were his own family, and he had never done anything to disprove that statement. The Best!!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I was very pleased with him as my doctor and he went above and beyond to answer any questions I had he was very respectful and I just got a tummy tuck done on the 28th and I'm so happy with my results I recommend him highly! The staff also at Pioneer Valley Surgical Associates are amazing!!!

Very good surgeon!!

Posted on September 20th, 2014

Dr. Brackman was the only surgeon who would take on my mother's difficult situation. He fixed her up and she was better than ever. Some people just have an axe to grind and would never post anything nice, but I can't imagine how they could rate Dr. B. anything but tops.

do not recommend

Posted on May 28th, 2014

I had to have surgery back in Jan. I was recommended Dr. Brackman by my ob/gyn to fix a hernia. I trusted my ob's opinion, well, 3 months later, I wish I could post a picture here, it looked worse than when I first went to him. After a ctscan, he said nothing was wrong with me. He never returned calls, and didnt explains things well. I just had my hernia fixed by another dr. All I can say is research your dr. I do not recommend Dr. Brackman.

thankful for dr brackman

Posted on April 30th, 2014

My mom had been in avery difficult health situation for a while a cuple other doctors didn't want to take care of her because she was in such a bad shape and he took care of her he did all he could ,the proof of it is my mom is alive thank again dr Brackman

Unprofessional Doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Doctor Brackman also refused to speak to me about my father's surgery. I have to agree with the reviewer below that he has no bedside manner or communication skills. Please find a different doctor who is more professional and compassionate.

Posted on October 20th, 2017