A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Branch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Branch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Branch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Parker Branch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Branch practice?
- Dr. Matthew Branch has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Branch practices Otolaryngology near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Otolaryngologists.