Dumbfounded! show details Dumbfounded!
by Tammy Tobias on Jan 24th, 2016

I was referred for multiple sinus infections over the last 2 yrs. I was told I had hypertrophic tonsil, and also told that 1 in 25 pts are diagnosed with lymphoma. All this after I insisted the dr examine me before just referring me out to a headache specialist? After he examined me he immediately ordered a ctscan because I have an enlarged tonsil. Went back Friday for results, was told that my sinuses were absolutely normal. That he couldn't even tell that I had ever had a sinus infection ever? He proceeded to talk about seeing a headache specialist. He never mentioned the hypertrophic tonsil, never mentioned the fact that he scared the heck out of me thinking that I could have lymphoma like my father. I mentioned all this to him and he said oh yeah, I did say that. He looked at my tonsil and said its not all that big! Yet I have a diagnosis code of hypertrophic tonsil on my chart? All this is not professional. I work for a pcp here in town and believe me we will no longer be referring pts his way. Incompetent doctors need to be reported.

Jan 8th, 2016

Great dr

Poor Bedside Manor show details Poor Bedside Manor
Dec 1st, 2015

As a nurse, Dr. Branch is one of the rudest physicians I have ever encountered. He made me feel very small and that my problems were irrelevant. I will not be back.

Nov 16th, 2015

does nothing. Has no equipment. Hearing test showed issues but doctor refused to investigate.

Not likely to go back. show details Not likely to go back.
Nov 11th, 2015

He has a horrible bedside manner. Felt like I was an inconvenience to be in his office. Hoping he was just having a bad day. Wanted me to tell him the results of my biopsy. Really?

unacceptable appointments show details unacceptable appointments
Nov 3rd, 2015

Good doctor,but they have canceled my last 3 appointments, then want me to wait another month for another appointment, which is OK if you don't WORK ,I DO

Sep 27th, 2015

Seems to have no equipment. Did not address the problem at all.

The best doctor I have ever taken my kids to! show details The best doctor I have ever taken my kids to!
by Charlia Rogers on Nov 14th, 2014

Their while staff is really awesome!

Vickie Sims show details Vickie Sims
Apr 9th, 2014

The quality of service that a patient receives from Mrs. Sims is very, very poor. Mrs. Sims is never in office, and if she is she never returns phone calls. She can not keep up with the paperwork if a patient paid for warranty on their hear aids. She is extremely slow at having the hearing aids repaired. What is also sad, no one else in the office knows how to do her job, so when she is out (which is always) the work goes undone. It seems like Mrs. Sims needs to either retire or show up for work.

by Disappointed on Mar 21st, 2011

I went in with earringing and vertigo. I had a full report typed up of symptoms and related information over a four month period. Dr.Branch quickly dismissed what I had written and ordered an MRI because he felt like the problem was bigger (a tumor) in which he had already found six since he had been at this office. I had the MRI and received a phone call indicating the MRI was normal with only findings of Sinusitus but was asked to come back in. Reluctantly (because I do not have insurance) I went back in. I was told there was going to be another hearing test, even though I had just had one two weeks ago. I told the nurse that I couldn't pay for another test since I am now paying for the associated cost of the MRI without insurance.Doctor Branch came in a few minutes later stating he had realized that a hearing test had been performed just a couple of weeks ago and wasn't needed. He then reiderated what I already knew from the phone call, that the MRI was normal. I explained I didn't have money to play around with and his reply was "Well, when you grow up and decide what you want to be in life and get a job, then you can come back." He began to get up as to be ending the conversation as though he had nothing else to say. I still had questions about what to do with about the Vertigo and felt rushed to ask them as he was signaling that this visit was over.So, after paying $58 for a 10 minute visit to recap what I already knew, I was left wondering why he didn't mention the Sinusitus on the MRI and even consider if this could be part of my overall problem with the earringing and vertigo.A few weeks later and several more episodes of vertigo and spiked earringing, THANK GOD I found a 14 day supply of antibiotics that went unused in our household. After a week of using them, I noticed a decrease in earringing and no dizzy spells. Two weeks later, still no dizzy spells and the earringing is so low that I hardly notice it.So, I am left wondering the following: Why didn't this doctor care enough to listen to me and consider what is going on to my body and Why didn't he consider giving me antibiotics for the Sinusitus?I guess it's all about the insurance....

PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE A show details PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE A
Nov 8th, 2010

A doctor that has a great staff and first rate service level! Knowledgable and performed as expected. Son had tonsils and adenoids out. A overall, highly recommend