The best doctor I have ever taken my kids to! show details The best doctor I have ever taken my kids to!
by Charlia Rogers on Nov 14th, 2014

Their while staff is really awesome!

Vickie Sims show details Vickie Sims
Apr 9th, 2014

The quality of service that a patient receives from Mrs. Sims is very, very poor. Mrs. Sims is never in office, and if she is she never returns phone calls. She can not keep up with the paperwork if a patient paid for warranty on their hear aids. She is extremely slow at having the hearing aids repaired. What is also sad, no one else in the office knows how to do her job, so when she is out (which is always) the work goes undone. It seems like Mrs. Sims needs to either retire or show up for work.

by Disappointed on Mar 21st, 2011

I went in with earringing and vertigo. I had a full report typed up of symptoms and related information over a four month period. Dr.Branch quickly dismissed what I had written and ordered an MRI because he felt like the problem was bigger (a tumor) in which he had already found six since he had been at this office. I had the MRI and received a phone call indicating the MRI was normal with only findings of Sinusitus but was asked to come back in. Reluctantly (because I do not have insurance) I went back in. I was told there was going to be another hearing test, even though I had just had one two weeks ago. I told the nurse that I couldn't pay for another test since I am now paying for the associated cost of the MRI without insurance.Doctor Branch came in a few minutes later stating he had realized that a hearing test had been performed just a couple of weeks ago and wasn't needed. He then reiderated what I already knew from the phone call, that the MRI was normal. I explained I didn't have money to play around with and his reply was "Well, when you grow up and decide what you want to be in life and get a job, then you can come back." He began to get up as to be ending the conversation as though he had nothing else to say. I still had questions about what to do with about the Vertigo and felt rushed to ask them as he was signaling that this visit was over.So, after paying $58 for a 10 minute visit to recap what I already knew, I was left wondering why he didn't mention the Sinusitus on the MRI and even consider if this could be part of my overall problem with the earringing and vertigo.A few weeks later and several more episodes of vertigo and spiked earringing, THANK GOD I found a 14 day supply of antibiotics that went unused in our household. After a week of using them, I noticed a decrease in earringing and no dizzy spells. Two weeks later, still no dizzy spells and the earringing is so low that I hardly notice it.So, I am left wondering the following: Why didn't this doctor care enough to listen to me and consider what is going on to my body and Why didn't he consider giving me antibiotics for the Sinusitus?I guess it's all about the insurance....

PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE A show details PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE A
Nov 8th, 2010

A doctor that has a great staff and first rate service level! Knowledgable and performed as expected. Son had tonsils and adenoids out. A overall, highly recommend