Dr. Matthew Brandt MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Springfield, MO

• Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Brandt was condescending and rude. I came to the er after urgent care sent me here. He didn't explain to me why he disagreed with their opinion, just said "that's why they work in urgent care" making it clear they were in his opinion less than him. He wouldnt answer my questions...spoke to me rudely...and walked out before I'd even got to finish stating why I was in there.

June 2nd, 2016
Rude Dr.
Dr. Brandt was rude and demeaning and instead of answering my medical questions would make fun of me and my medical needs.

October 27th, 2014
Wonderful Caring ER Doctor
After having to see the worse ER doctor two days before at the Cox ER, I had to return again, where I saw Dr. Brandt. I was nervous because of my previous treatment and I did not want to be there--due to complex problems being treated in St.Louis, I have been at the Cox ER more than I ever want to be again!! Dr. Brandt listened to what happened to me just two days before and he was so very nice. Dr. Brandt put me at ease and made me feel like my issue was important that I wasn't wasting his time. I am glad Cox has him on staff, they need more ER Doctors such as Dr. Brandt there. I did give him high ratings in appointment and promptness, as an ER doctor we know they have no control over who comes in and how busy they are. Once I was back there, Dr. Brandt was quick to come in and see me.

March 5th, 2016