Dr. Matthew Breeden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 16th, 2016
Dr Breeden and the staff goes above and beyond. Kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Breeden makes you feel cared about.

February 13th, 2014
Hands down best doc ever
Dr. Breeden is a rare find. He has a combination of expertise, compassion and enthusiasm for patient care that are seldom seen in healthcare providers. He takes all of the time you need, yet I have never had to wait in his office - so some how he does it without getting behind schedule. Every time I walk out of the office I feel more confident, and prepared. He understands that pregnancy can be stressful, especially when there are some issues. He is always honest about risks/concerns, but without being overly terrifying, and he balances it with a plan to move forward. Every visit he asks "when would you like to come in next" which isn't something I have ever been offered. Very different from the "we'll see you in 4 weeks". It speaks to his understanding that patients have different needs, and that it isn't all about cervical position and fetal heart rates. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Breeden and Rocky Mtn Women's Care.

February 11th, 2014
Dr. Breeden is so warm hearted, just an all around great doctor. I went to him with my first pregnancy which I lost and he was so kind in my checkup after the loss and reassuring me that I would be able to get pregnant again. Which I did and I am now seeing him again, and if I have any other children after I'll know exactly who to go to. He is very knowledgeable, always has an answer to my questions and puts my mind at ease.

October 26th, 2013
Exceptional doctor - highly recommended
I highly recommend Dr. Breeden and Rocky Mountain Women's Care. Dr. Breeden delivered my third child. Both my pregnancy and delivery involved some complications and Dr. Breeden's warm, calm, professional demeanor made the experience much easier for me. He is always on time, available to his patients, very approachable, and generally just a really down to earth person.

October 19th, 2012
Greatest Doc Ever!
Dr Breeden is Top Shelf! I am so high maintenance....he is so kind.....I have never had better care!

August 31st, 2011
LaAmber Laymon ( Current Paitent)
Dr. Breeden makes you feel so comfortable at your appts. He definitely knows what he is doing and I recommend him to everyone! He is a great doctor. This is my second baby he will be delivering and I came back to him cause he is that great!

November 29th, 2010
THE BEST
Dr. Breeden is my favorite doctor of all time. He's professional, knowledgeable, and extremely caring. He listens well and makes every patient feel like their his favorite :-) He delivered both my boys with skill, despite unexpected complications with both. He was calm and very helpful in explaining what was going on, what my options were, and what he felt was the best way to proceed. At no point, however, did he pressure me to make choices I wasn't comfortable with. All in all, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Breeden.

April 12th, 2010
Can't beat this OBGYN!
Dr. Matthew Breeden has been by far the best OBGYN I have ever had. He is never in a rush when I am seen and he is always open to answering any questions I have, so I feel comfortable. Awesome bedside manner! I have seen him for both of my pregnancies and he delivered my second child. He is always so kind and just an ease to be around. He truly cares about his patients. He's the greatest!

April 12th, 2010
Cant't Beat this OBGYN!

November 9th, 2009
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST
I am so lucky to have had Dr. Breeden deliver both of my children. He is an amazing, compassionate and considerate doctor. I followed him from one practice to his new one and would follow him anywhere. THANK YOU!!!

September 14th, 2009
Dr. Breeden is really wonderful. He is kind and caring and best of all, he has never made me feel like an idiot. Sometimes I wish he was less attractive though. That might make a pap less uncomfortable. haha