A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Breeze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Breeze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breeze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Breeze practice?
Dr. Matthew Breeze practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.