A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Breeze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeze
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breeze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Breeze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Breeze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Breeze practice?
- Dr. Matthew Breeze has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Breeze practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.