A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Breeze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeze
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Breeze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Breeze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeze graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Breeze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Breeze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Breeze practice?
- Dr. Matthew Breeze has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Breeze practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.