A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Brengman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Brengman, Comprehensive Bariatric and General Surgery in Richmond, Virginia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brengman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brengman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Brengman, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brengman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Brengman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lester Brengman FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Brengman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Brengman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Brengman practices Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.