A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Brengman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Brengman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Brengman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brengman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Brengman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brengman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans