Dr. Matthew Bromer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Bromer?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

The first time I met Dr. Bromer was in the hospital when I was diagnosed with Diverticulitis with a blockage. He saved my life. Several friends of mine now go to him and think he is the best.

Horrible experience

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I had the WORST EXPERIENCE with this doctor. I went to his office because I was having projectile vomit and severe pain. Dr kept me waiting while he discussed dinner reservation, etc with another md. He scheduled an ultrasound and NO ONE called me with the results. Then he tried to schedule me for an endoscopy. I was adamant about getting my results from the ultra sound before scheduling another procedure. After several calls to the office they informed me that my results we perfect and wanted to schedule the endoscopy. I got a second opinion and they found I had Gallstones from an ultrasound. I called dr bromer and ask to receive a copy of results. It was only then he mentioned I had gall stones. I had suffered for a couple of months because this dr wanted money for an endoscopy and did not inform me they found what was wrong initially. Office is horrible and the doctor is worse

patient

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Bromer is the greatest doctor. He helped both of us through scary medical issues. We would highly recommend him to everyone.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

ALTHOUGH DR. BROMER IS A GOOD DR. HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE. THEY DON'T SHOW ANY CONCERN FOR THIER PATIENTS, NO COMPASSION AND THEY ARE RUDE. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED AN OFFICE MANAGER LIKE THIS ONE. SHE IS AWEFUL AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO WORK WITH THE PUBLIC.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr Bromer is a very good Dr. Found the problem and treated very quickly.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on January 21st, 2014

This doctor's bedside manner and way of treating a patient is inexcusable. He came in the hospital room to introduce himself while having an argument on the phone with his wife. Spent all of five minutes and informed us he wouldn't be back. That was on Saturday. Did a procedure Monday morning first thing and we never heard from him again. Did not show up to tell us the findings or to even see what was going on. Went to our gastro doctor a week later (today) and he read the test results to us. There was so much going on and yet "Dr;" Bromer didn't see the urgency of letting us know. I would never go to him and I will make sure I let everyone know his treatment, or should I say, lack of treatment, of his patients.

Didn't give up on me

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I can only thank God for the life of this extraordinary human being: Dr. Bromer not only is he a pleasant man to be around, but he goes above and beyond for his patients by treating them with upmost professionalism, respect, reassurance, understanding, passion and hope. In all the time that I've seen him as a patient (quite some time now), about 4 years now, he never leaves me either discouraged or without hope or a solution to whatever medical problem that lies ahead, quite the opposite, he encourages me to not give up no matter I may face, he never fails to leave me and my family comforted in any situation, he takes the time to explain to you in detail what its going on with you your body and,/ or why you feel how you feel or if you have to get any procedure and/or given a prescription, he explains everything and its wonderful to find a Dr. that actually takes the time to get to know me as his patients, because he really shows his genuine care.What I'm thankful for the most is that did not only fix my problems, but he didn't give up on me.Dr. Bromer, sincerely thank you for all your help and everything that you've done for me, really.

Best Doctor Ever