A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Brown DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Matthew Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Brown practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.