A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Brumm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brumm
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brumm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumm graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brumm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Vincent Brumm MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Brumm practice?
- Dr. Matthew Brumm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Brumm practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.