A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Brumm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brumm
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brumm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumm graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Brumm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Vincent Brumm MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Brumm practice?
- Dr. Matthew Brumm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Brumm practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.