Dr. Matthew Brust MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 7th, 2017
Incredible Doctor
The best physician for our family. Takes great care of us Ll.

February 7th, 2017
Incredible healthcare provider
Dr. Brust takes excellent care of my family. He speaks with us so we understand everything he I'd helping us with and about any medications he prescribes. He is the Best.

December 21st, 2016
Best Doctor Out There
You won't find a doctor who cares more about his or her patients than Dr. Brust. He is incredibly thorough and listens. As a patient, you never feel like you're just a number or that there's a finite amount of time you have to be seen. He's the best.

October 28th, 2016
cool doc!
He was very helpful and concerned with me. Was really sick and was able to pin point the issue. Today I'm feeling great because of him :)

October 20th, 2016
Dr. Brust is the best. Always takes the time to listen, discuss, treat and encourage. He has rightly earned my trust ovee the years. I would joghly recommend Dr. Brust.

October 10th, 2016
Yes I love my doctor. Been with him for alot of years.He is the best!

September 24th, 2016
Some of the best people I have ever dealt with.
Dr Brust and his staff have treated me for the past 25 years. He has helped me through a lot but most especially, found and helped me find the best people to help me through lung cancer. I now live 50 miles from the office but still use him for my physician.

August 25th, 2016
Best care, anywhere!
I've been a patient of Dr Brust's for about 10 years now. I have a rare congenital brain malformation called Chiari and had some serious issues with my last PCP. When I met Dr Brust, he admitted that he didn't know much about Chiari, but promised he would study up on it. And he did! While he may not be technically/legally a "Medical Expert" on the subject (in Medicine, being called an "expert" is a legal/education issue), he may as well be. It's obvious that he's spent the time to become well versed in my case - Me; 1 of his many patients. For several year, I was his only Chiari patient, yet felt like I was his only patient...period. I understand that he has at least one more Chiarian now, and she came in, like most Chiari patients, prepared to explain to her doctor about her case (as most doctors simply aren't familiar with it and dismiss the patient's complaints). Dr Brust was able to assuage her fears and let her know that he was familiar with, and understanding, of Chiari. We Chiarians have a network and talk outside the hospitals/Dr's Offices. Beside's Dr Brust himself, his staff is excellent! I've known them for years and love them all. They really treat us like family. When I visit, they always ask about my wife, when she visits, they always ask about me. I've recommended him to several of my fiends and they all love him and his staff. And he and staff always remember which new patients are friends of ours. Best Medical staff EVER!

August 6th, 2016
Review
Been going to Dr.brust for over 20yrs.if you need to talk to him or a doctors visit you get very good help.if you feel bad an need to see him they try to get you in as so as thy can.you are in good hands with Dr.brust.

July 19th, 2016
My husband & l very impressed with Dr. Brust. We think he is absolutely the best Dr. at Southern Hills. So happy he accepted us as his patient.

July 12th, 2016
Great Dr!
Excellent Dr! Have been a patient of Dr. Brust for several years. Just brought in my 12 year old son to him also. If your looking for a doctor, I would highly recommend him.

June 21st, 2016
Dr Brust is very good about referring me to other specialists when necessary. He also follows up to obtain reports from them. In my opinion, he is one of the better Dr's in Nashville.