Dr. Matthew Budway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Budway?

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Budway has operated on my spine 6 times. I feel great, with some residual pain. I have sent 4 others to Dr. Budway and they were thrilled also.

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr Budway was warm, personable, and easy to talk to. He was a good listener. He explained things very clearly. He instilled confidence in my elderly Mother who was very frightened about having surgery. My brother and I feel confident that our Mother is in the right hands.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 8th, 2017

My surgery with Dr Budway was a complete success. I was in pain for a year, and Dr Budway put an end to my suffering with a one hour operation. He is kind, attentive and awesome!

Great neurosurgeon!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I underwent lumbar spinal surgery with Dr. Budway last month. It was a wonderful experience. He is kind and skillful. My outcome was incredible: I am pain free. He is one of the busiest surgeons on the Main Line. I know why!!!

Talk About Bedside Manner

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Dr. Budway is one of the nicest doctors I have ever encountered. My friend said that his bedside manner was the best ever, and she was right. He is kind, patient and very reassuring. He took the time to explain everything in an easy to understand manner. He introduced himself by his first name and was in no way assuming or arrogant. Quite the contrary....very humble despite his expertise and knowledge in his field. He will always be my "go to" neurologist, should I ever need one in the future.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Had cervical surgery 1 1/2 years ago. Lost 2 octaves in voice and now have chronic cough. If you were hurt in accident, don't count on him to back up your story for lawsuit. Lost my case, personally out $15000..

great spine surgeon!

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I just had a lumbar spine operation by Dr Budway. I was in pain for 6 months, and when I woke up in the recovery room, my pain was gone. I still can't believe it. He's a real miracle worker!

Excellant Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Outstanding Doctor. Office staff is the pits !You have to leave a message and wait for them to get back to you. Hopefully they do but not always. Doctor Budway should look into this situation and resolve it.

outstanding care!

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I recently had a complicated operation done by Dr Budway. It was a complete success! He guided me through the whole process and made certain all of my fears were addressed and all of my questions answered. He is one of the busiest- and best!- spine surgeons in Philadelphia. But speaking from personal experience, he is well worth the wait!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I am very disappointed with the overall lack of communication and response times with this office and Dr. Budway. He was very nice in person when I was finally able to schedule a follow up appointment after a serious accident and hospital stay. However, the office seems to be disconnected from Dr. Budway and getting a call back is difficult. I feel as though they have taken no initiative or personal interest in me as a patient. I am recovering from a neck and spine injury.

Great experience!

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Dr Budway is the best spine surgeon on the Main Line- plain and simple. He's Harvard-educated, but down to earth. He's personable, but extremely professional. He's one of the busiest surgeons in Philadelphia- so it takes a little time to see him. But he's worth the wait!

He's great!

Posted on December 6th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Budway after my primary care doctor recommended him, and after I'd read other favorable reviews. After seeing four other surgeons, who either said I didn't need surgery, or were ready to perform what would've been the wrong surgery on me, Dr. Budway quickly and accurately diagnosed my problem. He advised me of my options and didn't pressure me to have surgery. Once I decided to go ahead, I found that all the good things others have said about him are true. He talks to you like a normal person, not like other high and mighty surgeons, and he respects you as a person and a patient, and doesn't talk down to you. He has great credentials. He's friendly. He spends as much time as you need to have all your questions answered. He responds to follow up phone calls, questions and concerns after surgery. Most of all, I was impressed with his accurate diagnosis, and thus far his apparent skill as a surgeon in correcting my problem to the fullest extent possible. I would recommend him immediately and whole-heartedly to anyone who might need back surgery.