A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Burke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Burke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Burke practice?
- Dr. Matthew Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Burke practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.