A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Burrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Burrell, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Burrell has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew O Burrell MD is a male Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew O. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Burrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Burrell practices Gynecologic Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.