Dr. Matthew Buss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Buss?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Buss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017

Very thorough. Asked a lot of questions.

April 12th, 2016

Very personable. Easy to talk to.

June 3rd, 2015

He is one of the best around. It is getting a little harder to get an appointment with him because he is so good.

March 27th, 2015

Horrible , They have known of my injuries for several years now, went to see him recently had x rays then wanted mri! I got crushed by 1700 pounds 11 years back several fractures and now back problems sciatic, wanted to get fmla refused till mri! Whatever happened to doctors listening to patients! That is alot of money that I do not have right now! Refused although x ray shows problem in my back!

November 9th, 2013

Excellent physician!!

Dr. Buss has been my primary physician for about fifteen years. It was due to his dedication to fully investigating his patient's complaints that led to a correct diagnosis of my multiple sclerosis years ago. He always takes time with me, remembers my family members and inquires about them. He's the type of man who appreciates baby pictures and prom portraits! He is through, kind, and most importantly, honest. I feel that I have and always will receive the complete picture of my condition and available treatments no matter what my physical ailment. I look forward to continuing in his care as long as he maintains a practice in my area!

July 28th, 2013

Doctor Review

Dr. Buss has been my personal physician for approximately 15 years. He has been directly responsible for saving my life twice during that time. He has always been very thorough in his medical investigations of my issues -whether it was a minor illness or a life changing event. He is great at referrals and tells you what he thinks of the doctors he is sending you to. He is genuinely interested in how my life, and family, are progressing. I cannot say enough good things about how he performs his job.

June 24th, 2013

Uneducated and Rude

I had been perscribed a wrong dosage for a very serious medication by another doctor at this practice by the name of Sahar Kamel. I went to Dr Buss for guidance on a new medication to help me with my condidtion. He did NOTHING for me and told me I needed to see a psyciatrist. He was extremly rude, was laughing at me and told me I needed other help. I was extremly hurt by the situation and Dr. Buss did NOT help me find a solution he kicked me out of his office.

February 2nd, 2013

Excellent Doc

I generally have a bit of white coat syndrome & Dr. Buss has always been able to put that at ease. I've only been seeing him for about a year, but he pays close attention to detail and is calm and caring.

February 14th, 2012

Caring physician with great bedside manner

Dr. Buss has treated my husband and I for a variety of general ailments over many years. His caring demeanor is always reassuring and he seems to truly be concerned for the welfare of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!

June 29th, 2011

Great compassionate man !

June 9th, 2011

When my daughter was 18 months old and we were unable to see her regular pediatrician, Dr. Buss filled in. She was diagnosed with RSV, and he gave us the proper prescriptions, etc. He was great with us but what really stood out was that he actually took the time to call us over the weekend and check on her. I've never had a doctor do this before. We were so impressed by his mannerism and follow up that we switched to him permanantly. Both my daughters and husband see him regularly and we could not be more pleased. We've been patients of his now for over 6 years.

April 2nd, 2010

Great Doctor

Has been my GP for several years. Diagnosed my cancer by checking an unusual elevation in blood work. He could of very well not because I was not out of the normal range. His caring attention to detail and questioning saved me a lot of pain and possibly my life. He's a good man and has made me feel like I am his only patient when I come in. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a GP. His nurse, Molly, has always given me the utmost respect and attention.