Dr. Matthew Butters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Butters?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 17th, 2013

Superb experience

When we left Dr. Butters office, I said to my husband "why can't all doctors be like Dr. Butters?" He obviously familiarizes himself with your case before coming in, He showed me the changes between my previous and current x-rays and listened to my description of my new knee issue - I know he listened as he very carefully moved my leg so as not to cause any unnecessary discomfort. He's a very warm and approachable professional.

July 29th, 2015