A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Byerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Byerly is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Byerly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerly graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byerly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byerly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Byerly practice?
Dr. Matthew Byerly practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.