A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Byerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Byerly is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byerly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byerly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Byerly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerly graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byerly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Byerly MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Byerly practice?
- Dr. Matthew Byerly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Byerly practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.