A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Byers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Byers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Byers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Byers graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Byers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Byers practice?
- Dr. Matthew Byers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Byers practices Otolaryngology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Otolaryngologists.