Learn more about Dr. Matthew Byington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Byington, Shoulder, Knee, Elbow Reconstruction & Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Byington graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Byington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Byington DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Byington practice?
- Dr. Matthew Byington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Byington practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NE and Waterloo, NE.
See Omaha Orthopedic Surgeons and Omaha Surgeons.