A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Byington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Byington, Shoulder, Knee, Elbow Reconstruction & Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byington
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Byington graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Byington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Byington DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Byington practice?
- Dr. Matthew Byington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Byington practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NE and Waterloo, NE.
See Omaha Orthopedic Surgeons and Omaha Surgeons.