A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Carl Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.