A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Carl Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.