A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Carl Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.