Dr. Matthew Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Fox?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Fox?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2017

Went to Dr Fox with questionable mole. He said he was not worried but we should take it off anyway. told me what he was going to do, did it and told me what to expect. Straightforward, honest and efficient !!!

October 16th, 2016

Basil Cell Carcinoma on my face

I found out I had Basil Cell Carcinoma on my face and referred to Dr. Fox. I was scared to have my face cut on again but I am so glad that I found Dr. Fox and his Nurse. Dr. Fox did a wonderful job on removing my cancer, about the size of a nickel, and my family tells me they can't hardly tell that the surgery was even done on my face. The cut left a very minimal line and not the ugly scar I feared. I truly thank God that I was blessed to have found Dr. Fox.

November 24th, 2015

I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE SERVICE AND LEVEL OF CARE SHOWN BY THIS DOCTOR

I had to have a MOHS surgery for a squamish cell carcinoma on my ear. It bled profusely after I left the doctor's office, so we called, and he volunteered to come out to our home that evening and cauterize the ear. We couldn't believe it ! We have never had that kind of service from ANY doctor before! Dr. Fox and his staff also are very caring, and take great pains to be sure the patient is comfortable and pain-free. I would go back to this doctor in a heart-beat...he is the BEST !!

October 23rd, 2015

Beautiful reconstruction. Easy to work with, nice guy.

May 19th, 2014

Excellent Experience...Can you have fun during Mohs surgery? Yes.

I went in for removal of melanoma on the neck. The entire experience was excellent. Very friendly staff. The survey has a minimum wait time of 5 minutes, my wait time was actually less. That was amazing. Dr. fox and his surgical staff were fun; we learned a lot, laughed a lot and I felt more from mosquito bites than the numbing and entire surgery. Scarring has been minimal. I went to and presented at a conference 4 days later... so no issue what so ever and more importantly we got it all the first time. The only issue I had was insurance related in that I was referred by a physician in my HMO. It turned out that Dr. Fox wasn't a provider on that HMO, but their staff is helping me out with that. So always double check insurance...even if you are referred by a physician in your network... because as we all know, insurance is a pain in the neck, as opposed to the actual neck surgery which wasn't painful at all... I highly recommend Matthew Fox, you're in for a quality experience if you go there.

May 17th, 2017