A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Miles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Thoracic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Miles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes Regional Medical Center
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Charles Miles MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Miles practice?
- Dr. Matthew Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Miles practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Pulmonologists.