A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Schwartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Charles Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Philadelphia, PA.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Pediatricians, and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.