A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Young has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Carl Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Young practice?
- Dr. Matthew Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Young practices Family Medicine near Woodland Park, CO.
See Woodland Park Primary Care Doctors.