A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Carnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Carnahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carnahan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Carnahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Carnahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnahan graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carnahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Charles Carnahan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Carnahan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Carnahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Carnahan practices Ophthalmology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Ophthalmologists.