Dr. Matthew Cavey MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Fort Worth, TX

2.8

March 5th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Doctor Cavey was a very understanding and caring doctor. Doctor Cavey's helpers were the best,everyone puts you at ease and are always smiling,even when the machines are giving them problems. I would recommend doctor Cavey,the center and everyone there, to anyone who needs raidiation .

February 13th, 2013
Great doctor
I am very impressed with Dr. Cavey and his staff (which are wonderful). Everyone is very caring - after 39 radiation treatments for prostate cancer, I felt like they were family. I was also impressed with the speed with which Dr. Cavey began the diagnostics and radiation treatment - literally the next day after my initial appointment I was having tests to determine the location for the radiation and if it had spread beyond the prostate bed (I had a prostatectomy which did not get all of the cancer). The Center is very convenient - blood work, scans, etc. are all in the building. I highly recommend Dr. Cavey and his staff. Dr. Cavey did not sugar coat my diagnosis - he was concerned that my cancer had spread beyond the immediate prostate bed area. Fortunately, it did not and 6 months after radiation treatment has ended, my PSA is now non-detectable.