A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Charous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Charous is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Charous, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charous graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Charous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Todd Charous MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Charous practice?
- Dr. Matthew Charous has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Charous practices Anesthesiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Anesthesiologists.