A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Citron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Citron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Citron
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Citron Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Citron graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Citron has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Emanuel Citron DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Citron practice?
- Dr. Matthew Citron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Citron practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.