A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Citron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Citron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Citron graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Citron has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Emanuel Citron DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Citron practice?
- Dr. Matthew Citron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Citron practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.