Dr. Matthew Citron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Citron?

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Very professional, but approachable. He takes the time to talk with you so that you understand what the results of procedures and what steps if any should be taken.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Citron is a wonderful doctor. He has always taken the time needed with me and seems to have genuine concern for my eye issues. He also pays attention to when my testing is completed and making sure things get completed before the end of the year, knowing that my deductible is high. I have never had a doctor do that. Sometimes there can be a bit of a wait in the office, but it is worth it.

Best experience

Posted on April 23rd, 2009

Dr. Citron, took on my husband as an emergency patient after regular office hours and stayed 2 hours after his office closed to make sure my husband was safe to go home. I work in the medical office setting myself and Dr. Citron has totally changed my view on doctors and the care they provide. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on November 10th, 2017