A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Claussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Claussen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claussen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Claussen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Claussen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Claussen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Claussen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Scott Claussen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Claussen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Claussen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Claussen practices Family Medicine near Highlands Ranch, CO.