A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Claussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Claussen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Claussen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Claussen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Claussen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Scott Claussen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Claussen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Claussen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Claussen practices Family Medicine near Highlands Ranch, CO.