A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cockett is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cockett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockett graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Cockett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cockett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Cockett practice?
Dr. Matthew Cockett practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Buckeye, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Avondale Family Physicians, Avondale Emergency Physicians, Avondale General Practitioners, and Avondale Critical Care Practitioners.