Family Physicians

13065 W McDowell Rd
Ste A105
Avondale, AZ 85392
623-536-6788
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Never again  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2014

Dr Cockett will be the last doctor I will ever see again. He is so full of himself and doesnt even let you say a word without talking over you. He doesnt care and acts like you are lying to him when you tell him anything. Never again!

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor even if you were in really bad shape.....He is not patient friendly and will only make the visit more stressful ,,,DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR....I hear that Dr Huang is very good so try him first

|  Lacks bedside manners.  |  show details
by Cindy M. on Sep 19th, 2013

We visited the Avondale office, where we were seen promptly. (not a busy office, probably because they lose their patients!!) Front office staff and M.A. Were courteous. Dr. Cockett, however, was impersonal an seemed arrogant and uninterested. Interrupted while we spoke, didn't listen to all we had to say about symptoms, and ultimately misdiagnosed. Returned a week later because illness had progressed, and nurse practitioner saw us. She had a similar demeanor. Not returning. DO NOT RECCOMEND.

|  EXTREMELY RUDE  |  show details
by Anonymous on Sep 16th, 2013

I would NEVER EVER recommend him to anyone! The minute he walked thru the door I could tell by his disposition that it wasn't going to go well. His disposition was as if I wasn't important. He was very pompous and it was like he was looking down on me (RUDE) he had an okay, whatever type of attitude! Changed my doctor after I went in there (the same day) and will NEVER EVER, EVER go back!

|  Jerk  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

He was very rude and acted like he didn't even care about my problem. He left in the middle of our conversation and never came back he just had his nurse bring me a prescription! The pharmacy had to ask a question about my script, they called him 3 times and left messages for him to call back and he never did that day! He is very uncaring and unprofessional and I would never recommend him to anyone for anything!!!