Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

be warned show details be warned
Apr 24th, 2015

Extremly lackin bedside manner, I visited withthis physician twice both expeiance proved lacking ended up with urgent care visit

Dr. follow up appointment show details Dr. follow up appointment
by Myra Stevenson on Apr 6th, 2015

Very helpful during appointments.

very good doc show details very good doc
by barbara w. on Mar 16th, 2015

Several yrs ago while living in AZ I went to see this Dr. and was happy with his professionalism, caring and easy going manner. If I lived again in AZ I would go to him as my family doc. No hesitation. Arigato!

Don't waste your time with this Doctor. show details Don't waste your time with this Doctor.
Jan 25th, 2015

Waited in the exam room a total of 45 mins before Dr.Cockett entered. Once he entered I could already tell he was going to be rude. I felt like I was looked at up and down and he reluctantly shook my hand. He was rude and asked in an uncaring voice "How can I help you". As I explained my concerns he seemed uninterested and was quick to jump to conclusions. Pretty much lets run a few tests, prescribe some meds and on to the next. I knew right then and there this wasn't the Doc for me and made arrangements to see another PCP. Don't waste your time with this Doctor. There are many more that actually care for their patients.

Never again show details Never again
Mar 1st, 2014

Dr Cockett will be the last doctor I will ever see again. He is so full of himself and doesnt even let you say a word without talking over you. He doesnt care and acts like you are lying to him when you tell him anything. Never again!

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
Feb 12th, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor even if you were in really bad shape.....He is not patient friendly and will only make the visit more stressful ,,,DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR....I hear that Dr Huang is very good so try him first

Lacks bedside manners. show details Lacks bedside manners.
by Cindy M. on Sep 19th, 2013

We visited the Avondale office, where we were seen promptly. (not a busy office, probably because they lose their patients!!) Front office staff and M.A. Were courteous. Dr. Cockett, however, was impersonal an seemed arrogant and uninterested. Interrupted while we spoke, didn't listen to all we had to say about symptoms, and ultimately misdiagnosed. Returned a week later because illness had progressed, and nurse practitioner saw us. She had a similar demeanor. Not returning. DO NOT RECCOMEND.

EXTREMELY RUDE show details EXTREMELY RUDE
by Anonymous on Sep 16th, 2013

I would NEVER EVER recommend him to anyone! The minute he walked thru the door I could tell by his disposition that it wasn't going to go well. His disposition was as if I wasn't important. He was very pompous and it was like he was looking down on me (RUDE) he had an okay, whatever type of attitude! Changed my doctor after I went in there (the same day) and will NEVER EVER, EVER go back!

Jerk show details Jerk
May 22nd, 2013

He was very rude and acted like he didn't even care about my problem. He left in the middle of our conversation and never came back he just had his nurse bring me a prescription! The pharmacy had to ask a question about my script, they called him 3 times and left messages for him to call back and he never did that day! He is very uncaring and unprofessional and I would never recommend him to anyone for anything!!!