Overall Review

3.2

no change

August 27th, 2016
Dr. Matthew Cockett
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Cockett, he has been our Doctor for several years and we are both very satisfied with his service.

February 18th, 2016
Flat out rude; The worst
Dr Cockett was the most noncompassionate Doctor I have ever met. His cold demeanor and lack of understanding patients' health conditions and symptoms is not that of one of that should be practicing. He needs to improve on his social skills, be a little more understanding and learn how to put things in layman's terms. Will never be seeing Dr. Cockett again.

October 20th, 2015
Never again
I originally had seen Dr. Hoang in the office but because he was out of town I was stuck seeing Dr. Cockett. He was rude, lacked bedside manner, & so incredibly arrogant. If you need a real compassionate doctor who cares about you, and will want to help I strongly suggest not to see Dr. Cockett.

September 15th, 2015
Mostly like
Although nothing is blatantly wrong with this dr. I get the feeling of being placated, & ingratiated. This may be a false reading of expression as I don't read faces very well.

September 2nd, 2015
Refuses to listen
This doctor is arrogant and has a huge ego. He didn't want to listen to my father's symptoms and rather tried to tell us it was nothing. My sister and I had to be insistent with the doc to order tests. He reluctantly agreed to order them. Turned out, my father had suffered a stroke and his carotid artery is 75% blocked and he has AFib! He got in to see specialists because of those tests and is doing ok now. Do not see this doc! Find another option. I shudder to think what would have happened had we not insisted on those tests.

August 28th, 2015
Extortion
What a racquet, prescribes needed medication to be taken daily. But when it's time to refill requires a Drs visit so they can charge and Bill ins. No insurance its 70 dollars. For what you prescribed the medication to be taken daily for the remainder of my life so you stated and now when I'm out of medicine you need to make a buck so forget that I'm out and forget about my health all do you have the miney

August 7th, 2015
Dr Cockett and his staff were great, called more than once last minute and was able to get a appt. Next day. So happy we are now seeing Dr. Cockett he was able to address our situation and proceed as needed!

April 24th, 2015
be warned
Extremly lackin bedside manner, I visited withthis physician twice both expeiance proved lacking ended up with urgent care visit

April 6th, 2015
Dr. follow up appointment
Very helpful during appointments.

March 16th, 2015
very good doc
Several yrs ago while living in AZ I went to see this Dr. and was happy with his professionalism, caring and easy going manner. If I lived again in AZ I would go to him as my family doc. No hesitation. Arigato!

January 25th, 2015
Don't waste your time with this Doctor.
Waited in the exam room a total of 45 mins before Dr.Cockett entered. Once he entered I could already tell he was going to be rude. I felt like I was looked at up and down and he reluctantly shook my hand. He was rude and asked in an uncaring voice "How can I help you". As I explained my concerns he seemed uninterested and was quick to jump to conclusions. Pretty much lets run a few tests, prescribe some meds and on to the next. I knew right then and there this wasn't the Doc for me and made arrangements to see another PCP. Don't waste your time with this Doctor. There are many more that actually care for their patients.

March 1st, 2014
Never again
Dr Cockett will be the last doctor I will ever see again. He is so full of himself and doesnt even let you say a word without talking over you. He doesnt care and acts like you are lying to him when you tell him anything. Never again!