Dr. Matthew Cockett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Cockett?

February 5th, 2017

Dr. Cockett is very caring and thorough.

January 13th, 2017

Very nice Doctor and listened to me and my concerns on my health.

December 1st, 2016

He didn't want to go over my medicines, he didn't want to fill my prescriptions. He changed my medicines without telling me or any blood work.

August 27th, 2016

Dr. Matthew Cockett

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Cockett, he has been our Doctor for several years and we are both very satisfied with his service.

February 18th, 2016

Flat out rude; The worst

Dr Cockett was the most noncompassionate Doctor I have ever met. His cold demeanor and lack of understanding patients' health conditions and symptoms is not that of one of that should be practicing. He needs to improve on his social skills, be a little more understanding and learn how to put things in layman's terms. Will never be seeing Dr. Cockett again.

October 20th, 2015

Never again

I originally had seen Dr. Hoang in the office but because he was out of town I was stuck seeing Dr. Cockett. He was rude, lacked bedside manner, & so incredibly arrogant. If you need a real compassionate doctor who cares about you, and will want to help I strongly suggest not to see Dr. Cockett.

September 15th, 2015

Mostly like

Although nothing is blatantly wrong with this dr. I get the feeling of being placated, & ingratiated. This may be a false reading of expression as I don't read faces very well.

September 2nd, 2015

Refuses to listen

This doctor is arrogant and has a huge ego. He didn't want to listen to my father's symptoms and rather tried to tell us it was nothing. My sister and I had to be insistent with the doc to order tests. He reluctantly agreed to order them. Turned out, my father had suffered a stroke and his carotid artery is 75% blocked and he has AFib! He got in to see specialists because of those tests and is doing ok now. Do not see this doc! Find another option. I shudder to think what would have happened had we not insisted on those tests.

August 28th, 2015

Extortion

What a racquet, prescribes needed medication to be taken daily. But when it's time to refill requires a Drs visit so they can charge and Bill ins. No insurance its 70 dollars. For what you prescribed the medication to be taken daily for the remainder of my life so you stated and now when I'm out of medicine you need to make a buck so forget that I'm out and forget about my health all do you have the miney

August 7th, 2015

Dr Cockett and his staff were great, called more than once last minute and was able to get a appt. Next day. So happy we are now seeing Dr. Cockett he was able to address our situation and proceed as needed!

April 24th, 2015

be warned

Extremly lackin bedside manner, I visited withthis physician twice both expeiance proved lacking ended up with urgent care visit

April 6th, 2015

Dr. follow up appointment

Very helpful during appointments.