Dr. Matthew Collard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Collard?

August 24th, 2017

Both hips replaced

What a great experience. I had severe hip pain for several years prior to meeting with Dr. Collard. He explained what was needed, set clear expectations, and followed through with those expectations. Both surgeries went flawlessly and his post op manner is excellent. You won't find a better surgeon.

July 28th, 2017

Dr. Collard replaced my left knee in February, 2016, and my right knee in June 2016. I was very comfortable with him. He truly cares and all went as explained! I am now able to do any physical activity I choose, pain free, thanks to him and his staff.

March 1st, 2017

The Doctor You Want Your Loved Ones To Have

Dr. Collard is incredibly knowledgable and personable. I was referred to him by a family member and now recommend him to family and friends. He has improved my mobility when other orthopedic doctors could not.

October 4th, 2016

Surgery went great!

I know I am not typical, but I was able to go to work the next day and I didn't even need pain killers at all. This was after a partial removal of the meniscus in my knee.

July 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor

May 20th, 2016

Total knee Replacement

Dr. Collard is a wonderful orthopedic surgeon! He's the best! Great listener and wonderful bedside manners! Would highly recommend Dr. Collard! Best injections of cortisone that is not painful! Can't say enough about how wonderful of a doctor he is!

May 16th, 2016

Dr. Collard is the best Ortho that I have ever had. He takes his time with you and never makes you feel like just a number. I recommend him VERY HIGHLY. I have sent a couple of friends to him, and they feel the same way. My wife is now a patient of his also.

March 28th, 2016

He saved my leg after a terrible fall.

January 25th, 2016

Eased my knee pain.

I went in with pain in my knee. I had an 8:20 appointment. I was diagnosed, had treatment, and left feeling much better, all before 9:00. This doctor is very professional!!

November 29th, 2015

Great bedside manner. One of the first doctors that actually listened to what I said! Because he listened was able to pin point problem and resolve it. His staff also went above and beyond in scheduling and working with my insurance company. Thank you Dr. Collard and Staff!

June 23rd, 2015

Incredible doctor! He treated my mom's broken hip, and I felt he was truly concerned. Three years later he treated my broken leg and screwed up ankle. He is a very caring doctor! Dr. Collard is very conservative in his treatments and doesn't do surgery unless it is really necessary, which I appreciated concerning my ankle.

June 5th, 2015

Super Doctor

Dr. Collard replaced both my knees within six months. I was treated like family. He really listened to me, answered all my questions, explained the procedure, and let me know what to expect during recovery. He visited me often and genuinely cared about my progress. He shared tips for an easier recovery and was always available to answer my questions. The surgeries were totally successful due to Dr. Collard's skill. I can finally do things that I haven't been able to do for years. Dr. Collard's professionalism, talent, and "bedside manner" made these two surgeries positive experiences for me.