A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Connolly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Connolly MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Matthew Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Connolly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Olney, MD.
See Olney Cardiologists.