THANKFUL!!! show details THANKFUL!!!
by A UCLA Patient since 1980 on Apr 14th, 2015

Dr Conolly is the most caring physician- he followed through to help me get well after no one else had been able to get to the root of my problem. I'm so thankful to finally be well!!!

Damaged Patient show details Damaged Patient
Jan 7th, 2014

After 16 years, he failed to provide a simple test for infection, as a result, the patient's condition became life-threatening. He then resisted tests and refused to prescribe any treatment. When we insisted on a test, we were abused by the lab techs, and I believe this was engineered by who-know-who. When I presented a DVD with video proof of a serious condition, Matthew E Conolly, MD, refused to view it. In front of four witnesses - he demanded a bribe to complete insurance forms for a wheelchair. All of this is on the record. When we asked for a 2nd opinion, Conolly blocked the request, and had the patient's plan terminated. Avoid Matthew E Conolly, MD. Then he started harassing another family member who was his patient; he often falls asleep during a patient examination. UCLA patient affairs backed him, showed no interest in the facts related to his performance.

15 Years of Bad Care show details 15 Years of Bad Care
Jul 5th, 2013

This doctor hates his patients; refuses to perform standard test; this may have contributed to a life and death emergency. He also accepted results from a test performed under dubious circumstances, despite a serious condition that was threatening patient health. When we asked to talk to another doctor for a second opinion, the patient was terminated; the patient was disabled, and we believe Dr. Matthew E Conolly, MD hates disabled patients. When you ignore serious conditions and suggest that no treatment should be done because the Conolly himself has the condition - you're talking about a narcissistic psychopath who refuses to talk to patients or be professional. Avoid this narcissistic psychopath Matthew E Conolly, MD

Jul 6th, 2011

Highly recommended. Top UCLA doctor. Full professor and is thorough and accurate.