A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cooperberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cooperberg, Urologic oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cooperberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooperberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Randal Cooperberg MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Cooperberg practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cooperberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cooperberg practices Urology and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists and San Francisco Surgeons.