A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Copple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Copple, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copple graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Copple has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Duane Copple DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Copple practice?
- Dr. Matthew Copple has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Copple practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gonzales, LA.
See Gonzales Orthopedic Surgeons.