A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Corcoran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Corcoran, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Corcoran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Harold Corcoran MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Matthew Corcoran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Corcoran practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Quakertown Internists and Quakertown Endocrinologists.