A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cornelius is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cornelius, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cornelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Christian Cornelius MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cornelius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cornelius practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.