Learn more about Dr. Matthew Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Crawford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Westlake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Matthew Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Lake Hills, TX.