Learn more about Dr. Matthew Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Crawford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Westlake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Crawford DO and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Matthew Crawford has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Lake Hills, TX.