A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Crawford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Westlake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Crawford DO and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Matthew Crawford has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Lake Hills, TX.