A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Crooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Crooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Crooks, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crooks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Crooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Timothy Crooks MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Crooks practice?
- Dr. Matthew Crooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Crooks practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Youngtown, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.