Dr. Matthew Crooks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

August 18th, 2016
If plagued by pain, for whatever reason or cause, let me recommend Dr. Crooks. He is kind, sensitive to your needs, interesting to talk to, and actually has your best interest at heart. This kind of Doctor is truly hard to find. To many doctors, you are just cattle rushing through their turnstiles, how many can they get today?? Not him. He will LISTEN to you, get to the ROOT CAUSE of your problem(s), and then offer you some REAL solutions. Stop the frustration and get to a Doc who cares...TODAY

July 11th, 2016
AMAZING DOCTOR HIGHLY RECOMMEND
MY HUSBAND WAS INJURED IN THE JOB AND NO ONE WANTED TO HELP HIM GET OUT OF PAIN. HE IS AN AWESOME DR. HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS COMPLAINT AND THEN TREATS THEM. HE TAKES AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED.

July 9th, 2016
Exceptional doctor
Dr Crooks is an exceptional doctor, he is one of the few Drs out there who take the time to listen to their patients, and he clearly cares about what he is doing. I have never had a doctor with the type of top level training that he has treat me as an individual, that is refreshing. He has adjusted his treatment plan based on how I responded several times, and when my pain is aggravated or flared up, he has squeezed me into a busy schedule so I didn't have to wait weeks in pain that is his philosophy. His nurse told me that he was there doing procedures until after 7:30 the night before going on vacation, so his patients wouldn't have to wait until he gets back. Enough said.

June 5th, 2016
Dr. Crooks gave me my life back!
Dr. Crooks has given me my life back. I'm a firefighter, a barrel racer, and mother of 2 young boys with a very active lifestyle living on a ranch. I almost had to stop doing what I loved since I was in such pain & so irritable. For 25 years I've suffered with chronic headaches & scapula knots/pain. No other specialist or neurologist has been able to get me out of pain & stop my headaches, until Dr Crooks! He's gifted, listens, cares, fast, and won't stop trying until you're pain free. I get RFA's done on my cervical spine & also on my iumbar spine for my lower back every 6 months. They are the only thing that gets me out of pain & gives me my life back! Thank you Dr. Crooks!

May 24th, 2016
THE best pain doc
I had been to several pain management doctors but Dr. Crooks is by far the best, most thorough & he is a wonderful person; he truly cares about his patients. I wouldn't trust any othe doc like I trust Doc Crooks.

May 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor. Listens, plans, and no rush. If you need someone who cares, he is the one.

March 16th, 2016
5 STAR REVEIW
I have seen several doctors about pain in my neck over the past 5 years, none of which did anything to help me as much as Dr Crooks has in the past 6 months. As of now I am pain free. I would recommend Dr Crooks to everyone.

March 7th, 2016
A compassionate professional
Dr. Crooks has an excellent bedside manner. He is very good in what he does, but what makes him better is he knows his limits and is never hesitant to refer his patients to other specialist or seek out other expert opinions. He is very good in recruiting his patients to participate in their care by thoroughly discussing with them the pros and cons and what is expected short and long term while under and after his care.

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Crooks is a fabulous doctor, great bedside manner, and very genuine.

June 4th, 2015
Very Professional
Dr. Crooks is very professional and took the time to hear me out. He spoke to me very clearly and made sure I understood my options. The care I have received from him has been nothing but the best! I highly recommend him!

May 26th, 2015
Take It From Me
I was in a car accident over 14 years ago. I have had over 50 major surgeries since that time, including amputation, from every type of Dr that exists. And though I have come across some good doctors (and bad ones) I have never met anyone as interested in my health as Dr. Crooks. He has done over 30 different procedures on me over the years. From procedure 1 to procedure 30, he has kept and maintained his interest in my life and care. I have sent family, friends and fellow amputees to him, all leaving with the same opinion and results as myself. Pain is and will forever be a part of my life and on numerous occassions I have told my wife, I am not nearly as concerned as I should be, because I have Dr. Crooks. He cares and is just as concerned about my health as anyone in my family. It helps that he also surrounds himself with like minds and caring individuals. His staff are second to none. Constant pain has a way of getting anyone down about life, and it does not help when you have Dr's that are in and out, and not as involved as a person needs. Dr. Crooks and his staff have a way about them that helps an individual feel support throughout the trials that come from suffering in pain. I do not feel I am alone in all this, which I need. The things I have gone through and more than likely will continue to go through are easier to handle and bear with support from medical professionals that care and know how to treat my conditions. I am not new to any of this. I have seen over the years 5 different pain specialists among others, and Dr. Crooks is and has been the only difference maker of the bunch. I will forever be grateful that I was referred to him 4 years ago.

March 13th, 2015
Exceptional Care
Dr. Crooks has helped me so much. I have degenerative disc disease as well as arthritis and cervical issues as well. He has given me both injections and performed procedures which block the pain. I take NO pain medication of any kind thanks to him. I take inflammation medication only. I couldn't be more grateful for his wonderful work and for his kind bedside manner. Plus his staff is kind and professional. I would recommend him highly to anyone.