Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Cubbage
Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Cypress, TX and Houston, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cubbage is affiliated with Tomball Regional Hospital, North Cypress Medical Center and Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Cubbage has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Matthew Cubbage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. William McChesney
Houston, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Robert Mohr
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. James Fogarty
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.01 mi39