A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cubbage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cubbage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cubbage
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cubbage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubbage graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cubbage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Palmer Cubbage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Cubbage practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cubbage has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Cubbage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Orthopedic Surgeons.