Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cubbage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cubbage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cubbage
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cubbage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubbage graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cubbage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Palmer Cubbage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Cubbage practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cubbage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cubbage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Surgeons.