A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cubbage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cubbage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cubbage
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cubbage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cubbage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubbage graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cubbage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Palmer Cubbage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Cubbage practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cubbage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cubbage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Surgeons.